Monday, May 11, 2015

Hello There Again!

Hey everyone!

Sorry it's been so long (almost a year) since I last posted! Due to the recent popularity of this blog, and my love for all things GSA, I've decided to pick up where I left off and to post more throughout this summer!

As you know from my last post, I was an Orientation Leader at my College this past summer! It was such an amazing experience-I learned so much about myself and my school, and grew a lot as a person. I developed my communication and leadership skills, as well as made a ton of new friends!

I am excited to say that I will be returning to the position once again this summer in order to further my growth as a leader and to go on more adventures!

I have a ton of goals for this next summer, and one of them will be to share some new creative Girl Scouting ideas!

Another one of my goals is to live by one of my favorite Eleanor Roosevelt quotes-"Do one thing everyday that scares you." I think that it's important that one push their limits often and challenge themselves to try new things and to better themselves. :)



Hope you all are having a wonderful May, and that your days are filled with smiles and adventure!

Much Love,

Gold Girl Allie

P.S. Adventure is out there!

P.S.S. Here's a funny little episode of Miss Eleanor Roosevelt on a Game Show!

No comments:

Post a Comment